Sunday 1 January 2012

About this blog

This blog posts captioned pictures of male chastity enforced by dominant women. I have always enjoyed the captioned pics posted by ptathuk and I started to try to do a few myself. I've now done so many, I thought I'd throw them out there for the whole universe to hopefully enjoy.


Most of my posts will simply be a batch of pics (probably 5) and I am hoping to update at least once a week. Occasionally I may post some text relating to some particular pic, or a post that describes how I'm thinking.

I am more than happy to receive any feedback at all. Please feel free to point out typos, as I like to get rid of them if I can.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work so far. I'll be looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the place! Such diversity.

    It's also nice to be a source of inspiration. Thank you.

    Like Tom, I'll be looking forward to more.

    ptathuk

    ReplyDelete